Online High Purity Oxygen Analyzer (CI2000-CY)
* New pattern, long-life, conversion ion current tester with high sensitivity and fast response
* High precision, automatic temperature compensation, eliminating the impact of environmental temperature
* Concise menu, simple operation
* Checking the sensor working state automatically and unique double-line working change mode extending the sensor's life.
* Automatic data storage in a certain interval time, and browsing data at any time
* Big screen DOT-matrix LCD, showing oxygen concentration, date and time synchronously
* Setting upper and lower alarm values freely during the measure ranges
* It can achieve two-way communication by connected to a computer via the standard RS232 or RS485 interface.
Measure Range: 10.00%~99.99% 97.00%~99.99% O2
Accuracy: ± 0.1 in FS range
Preheating Time: 99s
Stability: Zero drift≤ ± 0.2% of FS/7d
Span drift ≤ ± 0.2% of FS/7d
Response Time: 90% of FS reading≤ 10 seconds
Contact Capacity: 125V AC 0.3A, 110V DC 0.3A, 30V DC 1A
Signal Output: 4-20mA (allowable load resistance 250Ω ) or 0-5V DC isolated
Working Temp.: -10° C~+60° C
Sample Gas Pressure: 0.05MPa≤ Inlet pressure≤ 0.5MPa
Sample Gas Flow: 300ml/MIM
Sensor Life: 60 months at 25° C and 1 ATM.
Warranty: 12 months analyzer; 12 months sensor
Appearance dimension: 482.5mmx177mmx300mm (WxHxD)
Opening size: 178x469mm
It can be used to measure the oxygen concentration in oxygen separation from air & other O2 producing industry, etc.
Tested gas pressure
Gas composition and impurityAsia, Middle East, Europe, South America and South Africa and its products have been exported to more than 20 countries and widely applied to air separation plant, petroleum, chemical engineering, coal mine, metallurgy, electronic power industry, medical treatment, food, aviation, etc.
Our main products include: Online or portable oxygen analyzers, oxygen transmitters, dew point analyzers, hydrogen analyzers, thermal conductivity analyzers, high temperature humidity analyzers and all kinds continuous analyzing systems.