CI2000-CY Online High Purity Oxygen Analyzer
* New pattern, long-life, conversion ion current tester with high sensitivity and fast response
* High precision, automatic temperature compensation, eliminating the impact of environmental temperature
* Concise menu, simple operation
* Checking the sensor working state automatically and unique double-line working change mode extending the sensor's life.
* Automatic data storage in a certain interval time, and browsing data at any time
* Big screen DOT-matrix LCD, showing oxygen concentration, date and time synchronously
* Setting upper and lower alarm values freely during the measure ranges
* It can achieve two-way communication by connected to a computer via the standard RS232 or RS485 interface.
Measure Range: 10.00%~99.99% 97.00%~99.99% O2
Accuracy: ± 0.1 in FS range
Preheating Time: 99s
Stability: Zero drift≤ ± 0.2% of FS/7d
Span drift ≤ ± 0.2% of FS/7d
Response Time: 90% of FS reading≤ 10 seconds
Contact Capacity: 125V AC 0.3A, 110V DC 0.3A, 30V DC 1A
Signal Output: 4-20mA (allowable load resistance 250Ω ) or 0-5V DC isolated
Working Temp.: -10° C~+60° C
Sample Gas Pressure: 0.05MPa≤ Inlet pressure≤ 0.5MPa
Sample Gas Flow: 300ml/MIM
Sensor Life: 60 months at 25° C and 1 ATM.
Warranty: 12 months analyzer; 12 months sensor
Appearance dimension: 482.5mmx177mmx300mm (WxHxD)
Opening size: 178x469mm
It can be used to measure the oxygen concentration in oxygen separation from air & other O2 producing industry, etc.
Tested gas pressure
Gas composition and impurity